Saturday, December 1, 2007

Golf Game

Once again I was able to go enjoy a day off and play a round of hit the ball and chase it!! Two weeks in a row, not two quarters in a row. Well, it was fun, although I was not nominated for course pro, it was better than a day at the office. I knew I was in trouble when about two weeks ago I was heading out the door to buy more golf balls when my lovely bride looks over at me just as innocent as could be and ask, "Aren't you supposed to play with ONE ball?!" At that point my manhood immedaitely kicked in and I responded with, "Even the pros play with more than one ball because they get scuff marks that alter their trajectery, plus it's always nice to have a good ball to putt with." I lost her interest and she told me goodbye, HA it worked, woman ADD kicked in!!! First round last weekend I only went through 4 balls, came through the door and announced the news. This weekend, wweeellllll, harder course, she will find out I need to make another purchase when she reads this post ;-) Another day gone and back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.