Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Work, Work, Work

That is the story of my life right there!! In between work I have a honey do list a mile long it seems like. Well, mine is only about a quarter mile but wifey needs my help with her self appointed tasks most of the time, soo I have to get mine done so she doesn't try to throw her back out or something! I will be adding to the blog and posting as much as I can with work and the holidays. With that said, I tried to add a link on my site the other day, can you believe they didn't have the time to okay it but they had the time to send an email telling me I didn't have enough post, or it was too new!! I couldn't help but laugh, I wanted to write back and tell them that some of us like to do it right from the start, sorry to offend them. I will try it again one more time, just to show them I can rank with all the other bloggers in the world, HA!

No comments: