Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I love having KIDS!

To all you single people or new parents with babies only, ENJOY IT NOW!!! I'm not going to try and kid anyone that I have always been a very shy or private person, although I never imagined fitting a family of four in a small bathroom and 6 eyes potched on daddy going poddy!! Ah, the high life of family-hood!!
The other day for lunch me and X-man stopped for some KFC, yum?! As lunch was almost over and we are all finishing our meals, X-man dropped his chicken leg on his plate then looks up and shouts,"MAN IT'S A GOOD THING HE WAS DEAD!" My immediate response was,"Yeah, or he might have ran off, huh!" While you laugh, once again to all you new parents and singles, when the day comes and your precious innocent baby learns to talk and says funny things, think before you respond!!! To any adult that would've been funny or dumb, one, to a four year old..... We had a homeschool lesson at the lunch table right then!! Moral of the story post, THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

No comments: